TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For terms of reference and ease of use, the abbreviation 'MNCF' refers to the organisation Manx Nature Conservation Forum. Similarly, the use of the term 'Website' refers to the Manx Biodiversity website.
- 1. Copyright
- 1.1. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Manx Nature Conservation Forum and its member organisations.
- 1.2. No part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- 1.3 You are only permitted to print or download extracts from the Website, including material from member organisations, for your own personal or educational uses.
- 1.4. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- 2. Service Access
- 2.1 Whilst we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is not available at any time or for any period.
- 2.2 Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- 3. Visitor Material and Conduct
- 3.1 Any material that you transmit or send to the website editor to be posted on this Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will have no obligations with respect to such material. We will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein.
- 4. Links To and From Other Websites
- 4.1 Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The MNCF does not represent the expressed views of any of its member organisations, who are free to act according to their own directives and opinions. The MNCF does not endorse or guarantee the professional standing or opinion of any of its member organisations. The material provided on this Website with respect to member organisations is provided "as is" without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- 4.2 You may not create any links to this Website without prior written permission from one of the Editors.
- 5. Disclaimer
- 5.1 Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website with regard to any member organisation. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time without prior notice, although reasonable efforts will be made to contact any organisation beforehand. The material on this Website may become out of date with regard to its member organisations, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- 6. Liability
- 6.1 The MNCF, whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with member organisations of MNCF in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website. Whilst taking reasonable precautions to exclude malicious software and viruses from the MNCF Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the MNCF Website, or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to the MNCF Website, the MNCF shall not be held accountable for any such losses so described above.
- 6.2 If your use of material from a member organisation listed on the MNCF Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of any equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- 6.3 You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions, or your use of the MNCF Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
- 7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- 7.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Isle of Man Law.
- 7.2 If you access this Website from locations outside the Isle of Man, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Website Registered address:c/o Close Corvalley
Isle of Man